Pages

Monday 24 January 2011

Modern Warfare 3: November 2011!

What? But I've only just got to grips with Black Ops - I'm good at it! Yesterday I went 38-3! Now you want to bring out MW3? The sequel to a game I was unequivocally terrible at? Why do you hate me so; Activision? Grrr....
from wired.co.uk http://cdni.wired.co.uk/620x413/k_n/modern-warfare.png
Came across this on Wired.co.uk this morning. Apparently undeterred by the collapse of Infinity Ward, Activision are forging ahead in alliance with Sledgehammer Games (for the single player) and Raven Software (for the multiplayer) in order to get Modern Warfare 3 out before the end of the year. That only gives me another 11 months to prestige another 10 times!

Who am I kidding, I've been playing so much I'll probably be there before next Tuesday. Curse my obsessive personality...

ps. lets hope they listen to the fanbase - noobtubes are still annoying and take no skill and second chance is a terrible perk and makes me want to twist the controller into nothingness...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...