Pages

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Human Week at ArenaNet

Today marks the first day when we'll be getting some juicy info from ANet on the Human race for GW2. Hopefully, a little later today the writer John Ryan will be revealing some of the background and ambient audio which our characters will be party to in Human cities. ANet plan to make Guild Wars 2 cities feel like living, breathing places; rather than the static and ostensibly dead places they are in most games.



In other Guild Wars related shinanigans; I reached Legendary Cartographer over the weekend! Turns out I was scraping around the edges of the Elonian map to reveal as much as possible, I got within 0.5% of 100% before going to my ace in the hole - the Dynastic Tombs. I knew I'd never been there and I was hoping it would be able to chomp off the last .5%. Turns out the Tombs are worth 1.8% and I could have completed the title last week...

Having achieved Legendary Cartographer, that puts me at 26/30 titles maximised. I'll hopefully be maxing out my Luxon Allegiance title later this week (9.92m/10m), putting me at 27. From then on its consumable titles all the way: Sweet tooth, Party Animal and Drunkard. Its not going to be easy as I don't have a lot of money and the Sweet tooth title alone (if I bought it all right now) would cost me 750 000g. So, got any spare sweets for a poor toothless lad?


Other than Guild Wars'ing; I've been working my way through the DC Universe Online world. I'm having quite a lot of fun with it, but I'm not sure I'll play past the free month - I'll be discussing my reasons for this in a blog post later in the week. In the meantime, if you have a villain on the Absolute Power server, feel free to add me and we'll hunt some Heroes together. My character name is Stormenghast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...