Pages

Saturday 17 September 2011

[GW2] Asura Week: TMI!

Normally at about this time I would be slogging through the vast amounts of information which is spewed forth from the ANet blog-machine over the course of a race week. I did it for the human, charr, norn and sylvari weeks but I don't think my feeble bookah brain can quite handle condensing all of the information from asura week into one post. Considering that on most days we've had twice amount of information we'd usually have I think it's pretty understandable that I've taken the weedy way out and decided not to tackle the whole hog all at once.

So, instead I'm going to tease out the 5 most interesting, funny and compelling reasons to absolutely love the asura. Take them or leave them, you can't deny that our tiniest Tyrians are a lively bunch and have certainly stolen a lot of people's attention. So, in no particular order:

1. The way they move.

2. They have shiny inner ears.


3. They are condescending buggers at times.

4. They're attracted to... weird things
 “Come on, Dlixx. You know full well it’s every asura for herself down here.” She took a winsome step toward him, and he could smell the intoxicating aroma of fuel oil and particulate ozone. “I could take you with me, if you like. We were on the same krewe, after all.”


5. They aren't ALL golemancers.


All in all, I'd say that the whole week (well, in fact, the whole period since the start of Gamescom all those weeks ago) has been a roaring success. So much so that the asura have rocketed to the top of the "favourite race" charts:

1 comment:

  1. This was easily my favorite post on Asura Week anywhere on the interwebs.  I especially loved #3 which made me chuckle.  Well done sir.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...