Pages

Thursday 15 December 2011

[Aion] It's not you, it's me.

It’s a tried and tested cliché – the ex who won’t go away. They are usually the one who burrowed deep into your soul and every moment you spent in those first few weeks of the relationship was exciting and sent a thrill through your spine. Of course, it doesn’t take long before the honeymoon phase wears off and you’re left with the prospect of spending significant amount of time with someone who is boring, difficult and shallow.

You move on, find new and interesting ways to spend your time and forget the vacuous harpy which lingers in your past. Until they send that one email:

Oh you vile temptress! I’d just uninstalled you and now you come crawling back expecting to be welcomed onto my hardrive like the mid-level grind-fest never happened? What about the incredibly laggy fortress battles, huh?! You can’t tell me you’ve changed, I can see right through you. I won’t let you disappoint me again!
Oh, but you are very beautiful…

1 comment:

  1. If they had made it F2P two years ago this might be the most popular MMO around right now. Too little, too late.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...