Pages

Thursday 22 December 2011

Sincere Christmas Message ep2

Last year I wrote my sincere Christmas message. I tried my best to avoid all sarcasm, pretension and other literary devices which I use and abuse whenever I write a new post.

I’d had a terrible year of it, and I was glad to see the back of 2010 and look forward to 2011. This year is different, 2011 hasn’t really been a terrible year for me, and although I’ve been through a lot of changes (no, not puberty – fingers crossed for 2012 on that one!) I think I can come out the other side with a measure of optimism and look back on this year with some fondness.

I wrote last year’s message on Christmas Eve, this year myself and the Mrs are cooking Christmas dinner for 7 other family members (including turkey, gammon, parsnips, roasties, Yorkshire puddings, carrots, swede mash, pigs-in-blankets, gravy, red cabbage and, of course, brussel sprouts). So, Christmas Eve is going to be filled with preparing for the inevitable disaster which will follow the next day.

So, here it is a little earlier than last year but no less heartfelt. I’d like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, a Happy New Year and a fantastic 2012.

Lotsa love,

Will
x

1 comment:

  1. Thank-you for the kind thoughts, and know that they are returned in full. 

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...