Pages

Friday 13 January 2012

Whitehall, 1 2, 1 2

My relative radio silence over the past few weeks has, I’m sure, been extremely traumatic for you all. I normally have a policy of never bringing it to your attention when I’ve had some blog-downtime, as I once heard from a very wise blogger that if you don’t bring it up to apologise for it, no one will notice. But @Kvand91 was pining for me, so I thought I’d address it. The reasons are two-fold:


1) Still without a smartphone, I am required to turn my computer on and sit down in front of it if I wish to tweet/email.

2) On New Year’s day me and my friends tried to take a photo like the guys from Anchorman and as I jumped I pulled a muscle in my lower back.
Wracked with pain, I’ve spent the majority of the last week flat out on the sofa and the thought of spending even a few minutes sitting at my computer has brought me out in cold sweats. So, I’ve played a hell of a lot of Modern Warfare 3 and FIFA12, in addition to working my way through the entirety of Season 3 of Fringe (and a little bit of Season 1 too!).

However, after my (admittedly rather enjoyable) week on the sofa, my back seems to be almost completely healed. Also, I should be receiving my fancy new Samsung Galaxy SII any time now. So, prepare to be bombarded by Tweets and emails.

You have been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...